Why the Elaine Brennan Skin Renewal Peeling System?
● There is no peeling which rivals it's safety and at the same time, produces
such excellent results.
● Due to its safety, it can be used on ALL skin types and colors. It can be
applied to face, Neck & Eyelids.
● The peeling is in a cream form, ensuring easy and uniform application.
● A very mild warm sensation is experienced and clients experience very little
● Excellent results on:
♡ Wrinkles, Collagen Induction
♡ Enlarged pores
♡ Acne scarring, Scarring
♡ Dark circles under eye area & Milia
♡ Rosacea & Eczema
♡ Acne, Oiliness, Comedones, Closed Comedones (White heads), Coarse Skin
♡ Sun damage and Poor quality skin
· The peel is in a paste form and is applied like a mask. We include the eyelids and the neck in one treatment.
· The client will come in over 2 consecutive days as the peel is applied on the first day and left on for 2 hours and removed. The client returns the following day for another application and will lie for a further 2 hours with the peel on her skin after which it is removed.
Email email@example.com or text 920-770-2988 for more info or to book a consult Regular price of the peel is $950.00 . This includes 3 appointments & aftercare products
Classic lashes are 1 extension placed on 1 natural lash. These are great for those who already have full lashes and want to add a little more fullness and length.
Hybrid lashes are simply a mix between Classic and Volume extensions. Instead of placing a single lash on each natural lash, the lash artist or technician will stagger the fans inbetween the individuals.
So one natural lash might have a single extension and the natural lash next to it might have a volume 3D fan of 3 lashes attached to it.
They are great for anyone with naturally fine or slightly gappy lashes, whereby volume fans can be placed in sparser areas to make the lash line look fuller.
Charity has been a licensed Esthetician for over 10 years. She graduated from Martins College of Cosmetology in Green Bay In 2009. She then went on for advanced training at the National Laser Institute in Scottsdale Arizona and continues to take classes to keep up on the latest products and technology. Like many people, she has dealt wi
Charity has been a licensed Esthetician for over 10 years. She graduated from Martins College of Cosmetology in Green Bay In 2009. She then went on for advanced training at the National Laser Institute in Scottsdale Arizona and continues to take classes to keep up on the latest products and technology. Like many people, she has dealt with her own skin issues, making her passionate about helping others with theirs. She is excited to help you with yours!
Book a Lash Lift to keep your lashes curled for 6-8 weeks!
Have an upcoming event? Or just want some color? Skip the harmful tanning beds and book a custom, hand sprayed tan.